10. Where relevant, the Prizes will be delivered to an address specified by the winner on the UK mainland or specified address
11. No cash alternative is available
12. Your chances of winning are variable, depending on how many tickets are sold for the raffle as a whole. Your winning odds are the number of tickets you have purchased divided by the total number of tickets in the draw.
13. The game is open to all UK residents who are aged 18 (eighteen) or over on the date of ticket purchase, except for employees of the society.14. Any person found to be under 18 (eighteen) years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the Prize.
16. The winner may need to provide proof of age before collecting the prize. Acceptable documentation of the winner’s proof of age will be a scan of their passport or driving license.
17. When you purchase a ticket for the draw a unique ticket number will be issued and displayed onscreen at the point of purchase. Confirmation of your ticket number/s will also be emailed to the address supplied during the ticket purchasing process.
18. Tickets to enter the draw/s are priced at £5 each and can be bought individually or in ticket bundles from this website and individuals are limited to a total spend of £100.
19. All draw entry sales are final. Refunds are at the sole discretion of the Society and will be payable only where the Society deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their payment of the ticket price does not guarantee that they will win any Prize.
20. Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the Prizes.
21. Payment for tickets can be made by debit/credit card only.
22. Winners of the Raffle Prizes will be contacted by the Society within seven working days of the draw taking place. Details of the winners will also be posted on the Website.
23. All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Society with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and the Society will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
24. The Society shall not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
25. To the extent permitted by law, the Society excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a Prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Prize or participation in the draw.
28. In the event of any dispute regarding the draw, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party. Please refer to the Social Responsibility Policy at website address.
29. This draw is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. Please read our Social Responsibility Policy or visit the GamCare website (http://www.gamcare.org.uk) for more information on Problem Gambling.
30. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules. The Society and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
31. Contact for Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
32. The raffle is promoted by SportsAid.
33. Please note that your payment has been processed by Capen Ltd Trading as Zaffo.com and your bank statement will include the following information Zaffo.com-ZaffoCharity 0203 096 6265
Need help? Don't hesitate to contact us
Is problem gambling affecting you, or those close to you?
Freephone: 0808 8020 133
Please note that your payment has been processed by Capen Ltd Trading as Zaffo.com and your bank statement will include the following information “Zaffo.com-ZaffoCharity 0203 176 6862”